Sunday 17 August 2014

One at a time

The babies continue to only sleep for about forty minutes at a time during the day.  It is absolutely driving me insane but I'm trying to roll with it and not let it get us all down.

This morning when they woke up clearly still in need of sleep, we just embraced it - whacked them in the pram and off we went for a morning coffee.  There aren't too many places around here open on a Sunday morning so everywhere that is open is packed and no chance of fitting in the road train. That's ok. Takeaway for us and off to the park.

Best decision ever. I sat on a bench and fed the babies one at a time while Ed and Miss 2 ran around chasing a honky nut. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love breastfeeding one baby at a time. I always dual feed because it's much more efficient so taking the time to do it one at a time felt extremely decadent. I think I'll do it more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment